International Student Job Amsterdam for Young Entrepreneurs
Your mission: Make Scribbr the #1 thesis editing service in your country!
We are looking for a motivated international student with an ambitious entrepreneurial attitude.
If this is you, your main role will be to localize our leading Dutch and German thesis proofreading service in your market.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate is an international student who is looking forward to work in one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands.
You’ll work at least 16 hours a week and you’ll need to be available once your market is on fire : ).
Who is Scribbr?
In short, one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands, led by motivated young entrepreneurs.
What does a typical day look like?
There are no typical days! But if we need to structure them, then:
- 09.00 – The workday begins. You start to analyze the growth improvements of your website and start to make new plans of how to increase those numbers.
- 11.00 – You partner up with some local student associations.
- 12.00 – Time for an enjoyable lunch with the entire Scribbr team!
- 13.15 – Your first order comes in and you have to assign it to the right editor.
- 15.00 – A short table tennis match.
- 16.00 – Something just clicks and you’ve suddenly got a great idea for improving Scribbr in your market :-). You present it briefly to your colleagues, who ask you to work out a proposal within the next week.
- Around 18:00 – It’s time to get on your bike to go home… or perhaps you decide to join us for dinner and drinks?!
Your profile and must-haves
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and ambitious attitude
- Currently a university student
- Internet savvy
- A fast learner who doesn’t require detailed explanations
- Available for at least 16 hours/week
- Living in (or near) Amsterdam
What we offer
- A well-developed and full-automatized product
- All the necessary tools to launch the service
- More than 4 years of expertise in launching a new service
- An international company in the heart of Amsterdam at TQ
- A challenging, responsible and dynamic job – no two days are ever the same!
- A fast, young, ambitious, and informal atmosphere
What have we achieved in the last three months?
- Official new office opening by Prime Minister Mark Rutte at TQ
- We went online in the Scandinavian countries
- We added our proofreading service in Danish, Italian, French and Spanish
- Rank #5 Amsterdam, FD Gazellen 2016, 8-11-2016
- Rank #1 Tilburg, Best Entrepreneurial Student Initiative 2016, 06-09-2016
Ready to launch?
Send an email with your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.