I have a question for my editor. How can I reach my editor?
If you have questions for your editor, please follow these steps:
- First, review the entire document and the feedback letter.
- Collect your questions in an email, and attach the latest version of your document.
- Send the email, including your document, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip: Add your questions directly to the document using in-text comments. This way, your editor can help you faster and more effectively.
Our support team will forward your questions to your editor and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
Our editors are happy to answer specific questions related to the edit you received, such as:
- What do you mean by this comment?
- You forgot to answer my question about the use of pronouns. Can you address this?
Our quality management team can provide a quick review of revised sentences and answer general questions such as:
- When should I use “chapter” or “section”?
- Why is “parliament” capitalized in some sentences but not in others?
Our editors and quality management team cannot answer any of the following questions:
- I changed my title. Do you think this is better?
- I shortened my abstract based on your advice. Is this what you meant?
- Could you look at these sentences? I based them on your recommendations.
- Can you look at how I rephrased my problem statement based on your feedback?
- Does this sentence sound right?
For feedback on these questions, you will have to upload a new order.