What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results of the Plagiarism Checker?
Are you not satisfied with the results of the Scribbr Plagiarism Checker, or are you experiencing difficulties with the document? Find out what to do when…
- you cannot see your plagiarism results:
Try opening the results in Google Chrome, or request a PDF copy.
- you see an error message in the header of your document:
Don’t worry – you can ignore the error message.
- you see “Error! Bookmark not defined” in your table of contents:
Don’t worry – this error doesn’t affect your results.
- you are not satisfied with your similarity score:
The similarity score shows you what percentage of your text the software found in sources in the Turnitin database. That means we cannot change your score.
However, you can reduce the similarities yourself by following our simple guides to interpreting the report and avoiding plagiarism. Then the similarity score of your submitted paper will be much lower. If you want to see your new score after following these guides, you can purchase a second check.
- you are not 100% happy with our service:
Read about our 100% happiness guarantee and fill in the feedback form. We will contact you within 24 hours.